If you are considering sponsoring or promoting an employee to join the Young Professionals of Nanaimo, one of the first questions you might ask is what benefit does it offer me as an employer?
The opportunities the Young Professionals of Nanaimo can offer your employees:
- Opportunity to have your employees engage in community events. By extension, your business will gain exposure as business that supports community initiatives
- Exposure to a number of professional development opportunities directed at building a variety of skills and knowledge about themselves and their community
- Access to a variety of networking events, which provides your business with the ability to gain exposure outside of your regular networks
- Greater online presence, as your employee will have an online profile with a direct link to your company information.
- Membership is considered a benefit and will help to retain quality employees
Who is a YPN candidate
- A person who works or lives in Nanaimo
- A person under 40
- Our members come from a range of professions
What does the YPN promote:
- Community Involvement
- Business Networking
- Social Networking
- Professional Development
How does my employee become a member:
- Complete the short application form on our website, along with a bio and picture. Once approved, an invoice will be emailed to the member and can be paid by Paypal or cheque
- The membership fee is $190 annually and pro-rated through the year which run May to May.
To Learn More
Please contact Kim Krieger, Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 250-753-1124.